३० श्रावण २०७९, सोमवार

Girl electrocuted in Saptari

२०७४,आश्विन,१९,बिहीवार १५:१६

0
Shares

Saptari, Oct 5:  A 12-year-old girl was electrocuted at Rajbiraj Municipality-11 in Saptari district on Wednesday.The deceased has been identified as Babita Kumari Yadav, daughter of Binod Yadav, of Jhalhi in Rajbiraj Municipality-11 in the district.She received the electric shock while keeping her cell phone on charge at her home, according to the District Police Office, Saptari.Critically injured in the incident, Yadav breathed her last on the way to the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital, police said. 

प्रकाशित मिति: २०७४,आश्विन,१९,बिहीवार १५:१६

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस !
सम्बन्धित खबरहरु

President Donald Trump said Wednesday the federal government will not be extending its coronavirus social distancing guidelines once they expire

No negative impact has been seen in the local people’s health and the environment around Sisdol area, the waste dumping

The Beni-Jomsom road that connects the trans-Himalayan district of Mustang with the rest of the country has been opened for

Minister for Communications and Information Technology, Gokul Prasad Banskota, has said a person from the ruling party itself would become

ताजा समाचार

गेटाकाे विषयमा सरकार किन मौन ?
 २०७९,श्रावण,३०,सोमवार २१:४५
मापदण्ड तयार गर्दै सिट बाँडफाँट कार्यदल
 २०७९,श्रावण,३०,सोमवार २१:२९