९ जेष्ठ २०७९, सोमवार

One killed in fire from heater

२०७४,पुष,१०,सोमवार ०५:४९

9
Shares

Dhulikhel, 25 Dec – A man has died in a fire that reportedly originated from a heater used to keep the room warm.

The incident took place at a hut near a leather factory in ward no. 5 of Panauti municipality in Kavre. The deceased has been identified as Indian national Sujit Jaiswal, who used to work as a construction labourer.

A heater that had been used to keep the hut near the factory in Mijar tole of the municipality is reported to be the cause behind the fire that took place at around 11:00 pm last night, DSP Mahendra Prasad Marasini at the District Police Office, Dhulikhel said.

Further investigation into the incident is underway.

प्रकाशित मिति: २०७४,पुष,१०,सोमवार ०५:४९

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस !
सम्बन्धित खबरहरु

President Donald Trump said Wednesday the federal government will not be extending its coronavirus social distancing guidelines once they expire

No negative impact has been seen in the local people’s health and the environment around Sisdol area, the waste dumping

The Beni-Jomsom road that connects the trans-Himalayan district of Mustang with the rest of the country has been opened for

Minister for Communications and Information Technology, Gokul Prasad Banskota, has said a person from the ruling party itself would become

ताजा समाचार