Dhulikhel, 25 Dec – A man has died in a fire that reportedly originated from a heater used to keep the room warm.
The incident took place at a hut near a leather factory in ward no. 5 of Panauti municipality in Kavre. The deceased has been identified as Indian national Sujit Jaiswal, who used to work as a construction labourer.
A heater that had been used to keep the hut near the factory in Mijar tole of the municipality is reported to be the cause behind the fire that took place at around 11:00 pm last night, DSP Mahendra Prasad Marasini at the District Police Office, Dhulikhel said.
Further investigation into the incident is underway.